Welcome to a collaboration of posts by amazing middle school math teachers!
This week’s theme is First Day / First Week Activities. Next week, the theme will be sharing how you have your students set up their math class notebooks. This can be interactive notebooks or traditional notebooks.
- Julie Reulbach, @jreulbach – Wiki Quest
- Megan Morrison, @mathwmorrison - First Day of School
- Elizabeth - Hodges Herald
- Jackie Wolford** – First Week Activity
- Allison Golem** – MS First Week
- Heather Simmons**, @hsimmons32 - First Week Activity
- Fawn Nguyen, @fawnpnguyen - First Day Lessons
- Stephanie Nichole**, @stephanie231333 – First Day / First Week
- Sherrie, @luvbcd First Day Activities
- Sarah, @msrubinmath First Day
- Sarah Bratt, @MathBratt – First Day Activities, The Locker Problem
- Mrs. Ratzel, @ratzelster - First Week of School–anything but boring
- Eric Biederbeck, @vtdeacon – The First Day
- Sarah, @AlwildaDaughter – The First Days of School
- Angie Eakland**- First Day of School
- Cindy W – First Day
- Craig, @mrautomatic - First Week Activities
- Christie Wilson**, @cwilson03 – Beginning of School
- Courtney Steketee**, @CSteketee21 First Week Activities
- Shannon**, @NayZig, A Few of My Favorite Things
- @cheesemonkeysf, Buckle Up for Week 1
- @cheesemonkeysf, WEEK 1: ‘Words into Math’ Block Game
- Matt, @mcoaty, Educational Aspirations
- Sara Dalton, Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
- Robin Nehila, @radical_Robin, Finally -1st Four Days
- High School First Day, First Week Activities from High School Sunday Funday.
** Brand new blogger!