Wow! I am blown away by all of the blog posts this week! We had almost 50 posts!
Blog posts appear in the order they were submitted.
- Katrina Hall, @mrskatrinahall, Back in the Saddle
- Mary Manske, @maryrachel713, 0.1
- Hedge, @approx_normal, Goals: 2017-18
- Sara VanDerWerf, @saravdwerf, My speech to myself to start the 2017-18 school year. #goals
- Louisa, @lpconnaughton, Do The Math
- Jami Packer, @jamidanielle, #SundayFunday: Goals for the Year
- Sarah Lanahan, @SarahKML3, Gotta Stay Active and Involved this year!
- Pam, @pamjwilson, 2017-2018 #GOALS
- Elena Histand Stuckey, @elhistuck, Goals
- @druinok, Goals for 2017-18
- Kathryn Freed, @kathrynfreed, Goals for Fall 2017
- Pam Lindemer, @Pi_Lindemer, Goals 2017-2018
- Steve Dull, @thedullguy, Goals
- Mary Dooms, @mary_dooms, Intervention Goals and Goal Setting
- Sara, @missbuckteaches, 2017-2018 Goals
- Hannah, @helfrederick, “The Global Achievement Gap” and goals for the new school year
- Jenni Clarkin, @mrsclarkin, Goals for the 2017-18 School year
- Jennifer Abel, @abel_jennifer, Sunday Funday: #Goals
- Dan Burfeind, @danburf, Quadrant Dan
- Cheryl Leung, @MathEasyAsPi, Goals for 2017-2018
- Dana, @wwndtd, SundayFunday #MTBoS: Goals
- Allycia Summers, @amiablemath, Goal for the 2017-2018 school year
- John O’Malley IV, @jomalleyiv, Three Things – Goals For 17/18
- Lynn Adsit, @ladsit76, Week-4 Goals and dreams for 2017-18
- @welblair, Goals
- Beth, @algebrasfriend, Sharing my goals
- Marsha Foshee, @MarshaFosh73, My #1TMCthing from TMC17
- Anya Ostapczuk, @anyaostapczuk, Goals for 2017-2018
- Julie Morgan, @fractionfanatic, Goals for this year
- Meg Rowe, @arithmetalk, Year Six: Basically Year One for the Sixth Time
- Megan Dubee, @megandubee, Goals
- Rose Roberts, @msrobertsroom, 2017 – 2018 #Goals
- Mr Collins Maths, @mrprcollins, Goals #MTBoS
- Sarah Carter, @mathequalslove, My ONE GOAL for the 2017-2018 School Year
- Sara Vaughn, @vaughn_trapped, Goals
- Jodi Kerble, @jkerble, Twitter Math Camp Made Me Do It
- Todd Feitelson, @toddf9, Three Goals
- Kelsey Holley, @kelzholley, Goals for the Year that Started This Week
- Bonnie Davis, @MrsDavisAlg2, Goals
- Lois Burke, @lbburke, New Year – Same Goals
- Jacqueline Richardson, @jacrichardson, Sunday Funday Goals
- Eric Martin, @swedenese, New Year, New School, New Goals #SundayFunday
- Julie Reulbach, @jreulbach, #TMC17 Favorites = My Goals
- Elissa, @misscalcul8, 2017-2018 New Year’s Resolutions
- Danielle Reycer, @0mod3, Math Teacher Nerds
- Jenny White, @JennSWhite, Goals, the 2017-2018 Edition
- Jenn Vadnais, @RilesBlue, 2017 – 18 Goal: Empower Teachers
- Jessica, @algebrainiac1, Goals 2017-2018
- Tara Daas, @chatelet0211, A New School Year = New Goals
- Lisa Winer, @Lisaqt314, My Goals
- Kathy Howe, @kdhowe1, Goals for 2017-18
- Ruth McArthur, @mcarthur_r, Goals: 2018-18 School Year
- Amy Hover, @Miss_Hover, MTBoS 17-18 Blog Challenge
- Sandra Miller, @sandramiller_tx, Goals (#MTBoS) (#SundayFunday)
- Nicole Stewart, @Stewy915, Just one conjecture away
Our topic for next week is, “First Day Plans”
Due: Sunday, August 13th, 6AM
- Submit your blog post (below) by Sunday at 6AM to have your post included in the weekly summary.
- Tweet out your post! Use the hashtags #MTBoS (Math Twitter Blogosphere)*, #PushSend and #SundayFunday to get more traffic to your post. This is especially important if you are new to tweeting because only your followers will see your tweets unless you include a hashtag.
- Additional Hashtags: Of course you can always add more hashtags to your Tweet so more people will be exposed to your post! You can search any keywords to find a hashtag, and here are some of the more popular ones:
- #ElemMathChat (Elementary Teachers)
- #MSmathChat (Middle School Teachers)
- #GeomChat (Geometry)
- #Alg2Chat (Alg2 Teachers)
- JUST #PushSend! 🙂
Submit your post using the form below by Saturday at midnight! Just #PressSend
New to Blogging?
If you are like, “Wow! This sounds like so much fun! I want to blog but don’t know where to start!” then you must read “Mission 1: The Power of the Blog” on the Explore the MTBoS site.
** The hardest thing to do week after week is come up with great prompts. Please help us out by telling us what you would like to blog about (or even read about) here!
* The Math Twitters Blogosphere is not an organization. Rather it refers to ANYONE that is involved in MATH in ANY way! You do NOT have to Tweet or have a blog! But, you can find many teachers that do tweet and blog by searching the hashtag #MTBoS on Twitter. All are welcome, no invitation necessary! Please join in the conversation! Just #PushSend!
Thanks so very much to @DruinOK for getting this all started and Jessica, @Algebrainiac1, for creating our awesome logo!