This year I taught a Blogging 101 class at my school during “Winterm”, which is a week of special interest classes or trips between the fall and spring semesters. Here are the blogs my students created if you are interested in reading them. Happy reading!
- Isabella – mylifeasizzy, Blog about just a personal blog; just for fun 🙂
- Maddie – Maddie’s Take, Blog about food, fashion, makeup
- Aidan – Aidan Finn, Blog about cars
- Ethan – The Robotics Brainstorm, Blog about Robotics new and design concepts
- Miles – MilesBlogs, Blog about I wants to blog about sports events that are going on in the country.
- Jake – Artist’s Block, Blog about It will be away for me to showcase my art portfolio and blog about different techniques you use when drawing, whether it be digital or physical
- Erin – Erin Kohlhepp, Blog about not sure
- Amaya – Whatever World, Blog about Going through life and saying whatever to the negativities the world throws at me!
- Jahnavi – Jahnavi Dotes on Totes, Blog about How plastic effects our planet
- Anshul – Anshul’s Blog, Blog about Everything
View original post 109 more words