Click here to submit your MS Sunday Funday post!
Next week, please blog about strategies for flipping the math classroom. “Flipping” the math classroom is normally though of as watching a video in the evening and working on problems in class. This is not just for those who have completely flipped their classroom. Please blog if you have even tried flipping a single lesson and how it went. It can also be about your opinions on flipping. I would like for us to share our real experiences about this topic.
- Mary, Developing critical thinking using number sense and estimation
- Beth, number sense in secondary education
- Marsha Ratzel, @ratzelster, Let’s Count Goats—Number Sense in Algebra
- Alisan Royster, @G8rAli, Play the game of Rule! to promote number sense
- Andrew Stadel, @mr_stadel, Estimation 180