Click here to submit your MS Sunday Funday post!
This week we are blogging about math class grading policies. Please submit your post!
Next week: Blog about how you grade (or do not grade) homework. (By Request).
- Nicole Graham, @nicolegraham721, Grading Policies…A Shift to SBG
- Mary Dooms, @mary_dooms, Grading policies–evolution or intelligent design?
- Marisa Gordon, @MSMathJunkie, MS Sunday Funday–Grading Math HW
- Kristin, Middle School Algebra Grading Policies
- Marisa Gordon, @MSMathJunkie, MS Sunday Funday–Grading Policies
- Kelly Lesko, , Math Teaching: Growing Stronger and Better Through Blogging
- Elizabeth, MS Math Sunday Funday- Grading Policies
- Courtney Steketee, @csteketee21, Grading Policies
- Andy Burton, Middle School Standards Based Grading
- Nora Oswald, @NoraOswald, SBG Grading Policy
Click here to add yourself to the MS Sunday Funday mailing list.
I would love to hear about how folks specifically grade (or don’t grade) homework. This has been an ongoing discussion with my real-life colleagues as well as my global PLN. Here is where we’ve left off – http://www.mathycathy.com/blog/2013/01/what-is-your-philosophy-of-homework/
That is a great thought! We are blogging about review next week, but I will put it out there for the week after. Thanks so much!
My apologies – no intention to hijack your question for this week! 😉 Just thought that your “grading policies” topic this week would include homework. A specific homework question will be good too! Thank YOU so much! 😉
Actually Cathy, this is a topic that so many teachers are interested in. In fact, it’s the topic that teachers most frequently request that we blog about. So, I’m very glad that you brought it up.
Since it is so important to teachers I decided to change next week’s topic to this question. Also, it will be nice for the grading posts to be in subsequent weeks. I just sent out the email to the MS math teacher bloggers about the change. Hopefully we will get many posts (and new ideas) next week! Thanks so much! 🙂
Is there anyway I could be added to your email list?
Thanks for hosting this each week- I’ve always enjoyed it and now am loving contributing.
Yes. I can get you on there. And, I fixed your link this morning. Thanks for re-submitting. 🙂
Pingback: standard based grading for middle school | some become pearls
Pingback: middle school standards based grading | some become pearls