Click here to submit your MS Sunday Funday post!
So, we are back from spring break – at least in body if not in spirit! April is the most difficult time of year for me to blog. It is not that I don’t have great ideas or don’t want to blog. It is that my mind is STILL on spring break. After a week of vacation, having to go back to work full time is a shock to my system. At the end of each day I’m exhausted. I don’t even want to open my computer up when I come home – and I usually don’t. I even missed Desmos presentation at Global Math last Tuesday night. I’m a huge Desmo’s fan so this was a tragedy for me. I didn’t realize that it was Tuesday night until 9:45 and by then it was too late. Thankfully, it’s recorded (you can watch the Desmo’s presentation on Global Math here), but it’s not the same for me! Part of the Global Math magic is interacting with the other attendees and especially the presenter.
If you have a post for this week – please add it. Right now, there is just the two of us. 🙂 And, in spring break style, I am extending this post for another week. It’s such an important topic and I’d love to hear as many ideas as possible! Thanks as ALWAYS to Mary for being our most consistent Sunday Funday blogger!
- Mary Dooms, @mary_dooms, Preparing for assessments
- Julie Reulbach, @jreulbach, Study Guide Kit for Math Tests
- Joshua Harnwell, @jharnwell, Maths.net.au
- Elizabeth, Studying for Assessments
- Beth, Reviewing for our math test
- Jessica, @algebrainaic1, Teaching Students How to Study for Assessments
- Marsha Ratzel, @ratzelster, 2 Tips for Studying for a Math Test