TMC16 this year intensely motivated me, to the point where I cannot stop thinking about math ed, even on vacation! I came up with this idea this morning, and have to get it down before I go to the beach so I will stop thinking about it, and relax!
If you are going to be teaching Algebra 2, please add yourself to the list below! I did this when I taught middle school, and it was great! I even was able to develop a monthly newsletter of resources for those who signed up. No promises, I have much ambition before school starts and then run out of time. But for the first time in two years, I am feeling my old momentum come swinging back! Hurrah! And thank you all for inspiring me!
I created a shared Google Folder for us to drop our favorite goodies in. How great will it be to have a place with ALL THE THINGS when we are looking for resources?! As a community, I know we can do this!
PLEASE add the #Alg2Chat to any Algebra 2 post you tweet about. 🙂 Let’s bring this back!
- ADD yourself to the Alg2 Teachers List! – I also included a space for textbook/curriculum you are using so you can find and connect with other teachers.
- View all of the Alg2 Teachers spreadsheet created form the form above.
- ALL THE LINKS! Resource GDoc for Alg2 – Please add your favorite activities!
- Global Alg2 MTBoS Resource Folder – Add folders if you need to. Drop in activities if you haven’t had a chance to blog.
- List of Alg2 Twitter Teachers to follow – Lisa Henry made this list. Thanks Lisa!
I am a district math coach who will be working with (and learning from) high school math teachers. We are a very small district.
Can’t wait to work with you and your teachers! Are they on Twitter?
Thanks for doing this!
Thanks for joining! Spread the word!
Pushing myself to be more CCS aligned with Alg. 2
Awesome. I hope some of the resources help!
Awesome idea! Makes me wish I taught Algebra 2… Do you mind if I steal your idea and do it with Geometry?
Thanks for setting this up, Julie. I’d love to be part of this as I might support some Algebra 2 teachers this year.
Awesome. Sign up and you’ll get the emails. 🙂
Lots of Algebra II goodies! Want to share with the new math teacher? Not sure who will be teaching that with you.
Pingback: Algebra 2 Teacher Blogs! | I Speak Math
Pingback: Enjoying Summer Vacation / Global Math Department