Thanks to all of the Algebra 2 Teachers who submitted a blog post this month! Don’t forget about our Algebra 2 Twitter Chat, this Thursday at 9PM EST (#Alg2Chat).
- Ali Grace Eiland, @AGEiland, First Day Fun
- Jennifer White, @JennSWhite, Mathing Out Loud
- Brian, @_b_p, Contemplate and Calculate (Exponential equation)
- Beth, @algebrasfriend, Algebra 2 Curriculum Overview
- Amy McNabb, @amcnabb3, Algebra 2 Curriculum Outline
- Dee Davis, @mathplusmusic, Math Plus Music
- Cindy Cravens, @CindyCravens, Engineering Algebra
- Jennifer Abel, @abel_jennifer, #Alg2Chat Scope and Sequence, First Week Plans – Academic Classes, Goals for This Year, My Favorite Icebreaker Activity
- Nathaniel Highstein, @nhighstein, Algebra 2 Concept-Based Map(Draft)
We would love to have you blog with us! Here are the topics that we will be discussing at the #Alg2Chat’s on Twitter this month. It would be great for you to blog so you can share your blog link during the discussions.
9/8/16 – Student Engagement
9/15/16 – Rich Problems for Algebra 2
9/22/16 – Making Groups Work
9/29/16 – How You Use Technology
Fill out this form to submit your blog post.