We just finished our first chapter in Algebra 2. This means that we also just did our first “One-Sheet” Study Guides!
- I provided them with a list of the 6 main topics of this chapter.
- They brainstormed in groups about what should go under each topic, using their notes and book.
- They folded a brightly colored piece of paper into 6 sections and label each section with the topic.
- Gallery Walk – They walked around the room and examined each other’s boards to see it there was something great they wanted to include on their sheet that wasn’t on THEIR board.
- I take pictures that I post so students can go back and read the boards if they would like.
Brainstorming with their teams
Gallery Walk of the finished boards
Creating the One-Sheet