Get ready for MS Sunday Fundays! #msSunFun
I’m calling on all middle school math teachers to blog about a certain topic. (The list of topics will be published here in advance.) Then, I will publish the compilation of all blog posts for us to read every Sunday! The first topic will be 1st Day / 1st Week Activities and I will post them THIS Sunday, August 5th. Exciting! Fill out the survey here to let me know of topics you would be interested in blogging about (or seeing).
- This is inspiration to write new posts, but if you don’t have time (or already have it written), feel free to submit a past post.
- You can post your blog in advance, you don’t have to wait until Sunday.
- Once you blog, please Tweet me at @jreulbach with the hashtag #mssunfun so I can keep track of them and include you.
- Free sharing is highly preferred for #mssunfun. That is the beauty of all of this.
- If you do NOT have a blog, but would still like to share, you can write your post up on the ms math wiki HERE. It is FREE, and open for anyone to edit. You will need to create your own page. Instructions on how to create a new page are on the site.
We have no “logo” as of yet. If you are a logo person, feel free to create something and email it to me.
If you think MS Sunday Funday is too long or the hashtag isn’t great, then I’m open to suggestions. These are ideas that we developed together on Twitter, but I’m always open to new and better ideas, especially if they are easier to remember or more catchy!
It’s ON so BRING IT! 🙂
I’m in. I think this is an awesome idea. Guess I need to make a twitter account…
I nominated you for a blog award. Visit my site to accept.
Yay! Thanks for doing this!
What an excellent idea! I’m trying to be more consistent in my blogging and this will be great motivation! Thanks so much! Also, what are you looking for as far as a logo? Like a graphic for a linky party that we can include in posts? Let me know and maybe I can work on something!
That would be fabulous! I have zero logo design skills. 🙂
Pingback: First Week Activities | thenumbertwentyone