The topic for next week is “Emergency Sub Plans”. We all have to have a back up plan for emergencies! Do you have a folder? What is in it and how is it organized? And most importantly, what activity did you plan for your students? Submit your blog post here.
Blog posts appear in the order they were submitted.
- Cheryl Leung, @MathEasyAsPi, Sunshine and Blues – Giving my students a voice
- Ilana Cyna, @ilanacyna, Bulletin Board Letters…Easy as A, B, C
- Jae Ess, @jaegetsreal, Teacher Hacks: Orange Juice and Copiers and Dares, Oh My!
- Beth, @algebrasfriend, A few teacher hacks
- @mathbythemt, My #1 “Teacher Hack” for Interactive Notebooks
- Lynn Adsit, @ladsit76, Wk 1: Ten Teacher Hacks
- Briannr Beebe, @BusyMissBeebe, Teacher Wardrobe Hack #SundayFunday
- Jennifer Abel, @abel_jennifer, #SundayFunday: Teacher Hacks
- Steve Dull, @thedullguy, Hacker-Proof
- Meg Craig, @mathymeg07, The Easiest, Most Customizable Seating Chart and VRG Generator Ever™ #SundayFunday
- Elissa, @misscalcul8, Teacher Hacks and Organizing
- Pam Wilson, @pamjwilson, Teacher Hacks
- Thom Gibson, @gibsonedu, My Teacher Hacks
- Jackie Stone, @MathEdJax, My Teacher Hacks Contribution
- Michelle Rinehart, @HowWeTeach, Beyond Icebreakers: 3 Structures For Building A Community Of Learners
Our topic for next week is, “Emergency Sub Plans”
Due: Sunday, September 10th, 6AM
We all have to have a back up plan for emergencies! Do you have a folder? What is in it? And most importantly, what activity did you plan for your students? Submit your blog post here.
- Submit your blog post (below) by Sunday at 6AM to have your post included in the weekly summary.
- Tweet out your post! Use the hashtags #MTBoS (Math Twitter Blogosphere)*, and #SundayFunday to get more traffic to your post. This is especially important if you are new to tweeting because only your followers will see your tweets unless you include a hashtag.
- Additional Hashtags: Of course you can always add more hashtags to your Tweet so more people will be exposed to your post! You can search any keywords to find a hashtag, and here are some of the more popular ones:
- #ElemMathChat (Elementary Teachers)
- #MSmathChat (Middle School Teachers)
- #GeomChat (Geometry)
- #Alg1Chat (Alg1 Teachers)
- #Alg2Chat (Alg2 Teachers)
- #PreCalcChat (PreCalc and Calc)
- JUST #PushSend! 🙂
Submit your post using the form below by Saturday at midnight! Just #PressSend
New to Blogging?
If you are like, “Wow! This sounds like so much fun! I want to blog but don’t know where to start!” then you must read “Mission 1: The Power of the Blog” on the Explore the MTBoS site.
** The hardest thing to do week after week is come up with great prompts. Please help us out by telling us what you would like to blog about (or even read about) here!
* The Math Twitters Blogosphere is not an organization. Rather it refers to ANYONE that is involved in MATH in ANY way! You do NOT have to Tweet or have a blog! But, you can find many teachers that do tweet and blog by searching the hashtag #MTBoS on Twitter. All are welcome, no invitation necessary! Please join in the conversation! Just #PushSend!
Thanks so very much to @DruinOK for getting this all started and Jessica, @Algebrainiac1, for creating our awesome logo!