The topic for next week is “Your Favorite Math Task / Activity / Lesson“. It can be a small task or an entire lesson! Share what you love! Submit your blog post here.
Blog posts appear in the order they were submitted.
- Peggy Bondurant, @AZEducator, Emergency Sub Plans
- Mark Kreie, @kreiem, A Favorite Organizational Tip
- Beth, @algebrasfriend, Planning for a sub
- Stacy Eyton, @MrsMathEyton, Emergency Sub Plans #MTBoS
- Cindy Flim, @CGFlim, Emergency Sub Plans
- Steve Dull, @thedullguy, Define “Emergency”
- Jae Ess, @jaegetsreal, Emergency Sub Plan Notes to Students
Our topic for next week is, “Favorite Math Tasks”
Due: Sunday, September 17th, 6AM
- Submit your blog post (below) by Sunday at 6AM to have your post included in the weekly summary.
- Tweet out your post! Use the hashtags #MTBoS (Math Twitter Blogosphere)*, and #SundayFunday to get more traffic to your post. This is especially important if you are new to tweeting because only your followers will see your tweets unless you include a hashtag.
- Additional Hashtags: Of course you can always add more hashtags to your Tweet so more people will be exposed to your post! You can search any keywords to find a hashtag, and here are some of the more popular ones:
- #ElemMathChat (Elementary Teachers)
- #MSmathChat (Middle School Teachers)
- #GeomChat (Geometry)
- #Alg1Chat (Alg1 Teachers)
- #Alg2Chat (Alg2 Teachers)
- #PreCalcChat (PreCalc and Calc)
- JUST #PushSend! 🙂
Submit your post using the form below by Saturday at midnight! Just #PressSend
You can also click here to submit.
New to Blogging?
If you are like, “Wow! This sounds like so much fun! I want to blog but don’t know where to start!” then you must read “Mission 1: The Power of the Blog” on the Explore the MTBoS site.
** The hardest thing to do week after week is come up with great prompts. Please help us out by telling us what you would like to blog about (or even read about) here!
* The Math Twitters Blogosphere is not an organization. Rather it refers to ANYONE that is involved in MATH in ANY way! You do NOT have to Tweet or have a blog! But, you can find many teachers that do tweet and blog by searching the hashtag #MTBoS on Twitter. All are welcome, no invitation necessary! Please join in the conversation! Just #PushSend!
Thanks so very much to @DruinOK for getting this all started and Jessica, @Algebrainiac1, for creating our awesome logo!