The topic for next week is “#Classroom Tour!“. Submit your blog post here.
Blog posts appear in the order they were submitted.
- Lisa Bejarano, @lisabej_manitou, Filing cabinet of Warm Up Activities
- Shana McKay, @ScaffoldedMath, 4 FREE Algebra and Algebra 2 Warm-up Templates
- Tyra, Video Warm-Ups ~ Part One
- Jennifer Abel, @abel_jennifer, #SundayFunday: My Favorite Lesson so far This Year
- Beth, @algebrasfriend, Minutes That Matter Most
- Cheryl Leung, @matheasyaspi, Random (and not so random) Acts
- Jae Ess, @jaegetsreal, A Weekly Do Now Template
Our topic for next week is, “#Classroom Tour”
Due: Sunday, October 1st, 6AM
Show us your classroom! Share your classroom with photos and/or video of what and why you have what you have in your room. Submit your blog post here.
- Submit your blog post (below) by Sunday at 6AM to have your post included in the weekly summary.
- Tweet out your post! Use the hashtags #MTBoS (Math Twitter Blogosphere)*, and #SundayFunday to get more traffic to your post. This is especially important if you are new to tweeting because only your followers will see your tweets unless you include a hashtag.
- Additional Hashtags: Of course you can always add more hashtags to your Tweet so more people will be exposed to your post! You can search any keywords to find a hashtag, and here are some of the more popular ones:
- #ElemMathChat (Elementary Teachers)
- #MSmathChat (Middle School Teachers)
- #GeomChat (Geometry)
- #Alg1Chat (Alg1 Teachers)
- #Alg2Chat (Alg2 Teachers)
- #PreCalcChat (PreCalc and Calc)
- JUST #PushSend! 🙂
Submit your post using the form below by Saturday at midnight! Just #PressSend
New to Blogging?
If you are like, “Wow! This sounds like so much fun! I want to blog but don’t know where to start!” then you must read “Mission 1: The Power of the Blog” on the Explore the MTBoS site.
** The hardest thing to do week after week is come up with great prompts. Please help us out by telling us what you would like to blog about (or even read about) here!
* The Math Twitters Blogosphere is not an organization. Rather it refers to ANYONE that is involved in MATH in ANY way! You do NOT have to Tweet or have a blog! But, you can find many teachers that do tweet and blog by searching the hashtag #MTBoS on Twitter. All are welcome, no invitation necessary! Please join in the conversation! Just #PushSend!
Thanks so very much to @DruinOK for getting this all started and Jessica, @Algebrainiac1, for creating our awesome logo!